“a pearl contains an ocean”
- Before uploding a video you should be a member of our website.
If you have a lecture video you can upload it by clicking the “upload video” button.
- If you want to upload faster, you can upload your lecture video to a video sharing site such as YouTube first, and then upload your video link to the “upload video” form by copying + paste your URL.
- Click& watch a basic tutorial video about this question.
The duration of the video should not be longer than 3-5 minutes.
If you have spoken in your native language, you are expected to add English subtitles.
The file size of your video must be a maximum of 80 MB.
First, we give priority to Math and English lessons. but you can also publish videos about other courses in the “OTHER” category.
- You can also upload videos about an extracurricular subject such as videos you sing, you read poems, you dance, you cook… in the “BREAK” category.
- Supporting PEER LEARNING is the primary goal of this site. So there are only students and courses on this site. The lecturers and listeners are both students. This is our most important difference.
All of the videos on our site are monitored and approved by an admin team of teachers. That’s why it’s safe.